Your privacy and confidentiality is important to us. We respect your rights to privacy under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (“the PDPA”). We aim to meet the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
This statement defines how your usage of our website(s) is protected and our general terms and conditions for usage of our website, and communications with us through it, or over email/text.
Websites under our umbrella:
By accessing our website, it is deemed that you are agreeing to the above terms.
How your information submitted via our website may be used:
- Supporting responses to your submitted queries.
- Allowing us to contact you to schedule or remind you of your appointment.
- Acceptance and recording of the booking and payment of coaching / counselling sessions, or other engagements with us.
- Only authorised staff will be able to access the information that you submit.
- We may from time to time, send you mailings (either by email or text) based upon contact information that you have provided.
If you choose to make an appointment, fill out a form on our site, call / text us, or send us an email in which you provide us with personally identifiable data, your information may be collected by us. By voluntarily providing your personal data as part of an enquiry, or in the booking of, or payment for a coaching / counselling session, either individual, family or group, or any other professional engagement, it is deemed that you have consented to the use, collection and processing of your data by us.
Where information relates to that contained in clinical files, then the policy and regulations governing those files and your relationship with us shall take precedence over this document.
Protecting Your Data
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. Our website is protected via appropriate certificates, and technologies.
- Users should note that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet, and you should therefore make your own assessment of the potential risk to the security of your information.
External Sites that are linked ( via hyperlink ) to or from our websites as listed above are not under our control and you are advised to read their own Privacy Statements, Terms and Conditions and policies before proceeding. External hyperlink references in our website(s) should not be construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites, their contents, or their privacy statement /policy.
Correcting your information collected by us:
- Should you wish to remove or correct data that is collected via our website(s), please contact us per the details provided below with your request. Should you receive an email / text from us, and wish to stop receiving emails please contact us directly.